Freehand Kawaii Bear Hamburger Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope the weather is being nice to you. It's been pretty lovely here in the south of Holland, the sun is shining and I love it!

Today's nail art is another prompted by the Tiny Canvas weekly challenge. This time we're creating burger nail art since burger day falls on the 28th of May.

If you've been visiting here for a while you may remember my burger and fries nail art. Since I have already done hamburger nail art before I decided I needed to go in a different direction with this manicure... What better way to go than kawaaaaiii?

You know you want to eat this little bear-burger! (I had to be really careful not to type bear-bugger then..) I bet he would squeak as you go to take a bite. But I bet he tastes good...No! No... he's too cute!

I decided for this manicure that light pastels would be a complete contrast to my previous manicure and I think it works well for this manicure.

For this manicure I used only my OPI Nail Envy base coat, Barry M's 'White' which I completely covered with acrylic paint and my Pro-FX top coat. I eventually added my Barry M Matte top coat which finished off the look perfectly.

Go on, tell me honestly.. would you be tempted to eat him? I wont tell him :P

What do you think of this manicure, do you like kawaii style nail art? What kind of food nails have you worn in the past?

Have a beautiful day my friends, Thank you so much for visiting. I'll be back again on Saturday!

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I like so much the pastel color combination here. I am not a big fan of kawaii style nail art, in fact I like to see them but I would't were them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat a burger? Yes please! BBQ anyone? ;)
    But definitely not this cutie... he's way more comfortable on your nails, safely in his gorgeous pastel world, than between my molars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a cutie! Love your take on a hamburger mani- very creative and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig