The Other Side Of The Fence - Freehand Beach Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope March is treating you kindly so far and you've got something nice to look forward to this weekend? :)

Today's nail art came after a really frustrating day (edit - As you are reading this, I painted it a couple weeks ago. My nail art struggle has since progressed and there's about 4 designs I've banished to the delete folder that you'll never see. Each one I spent more than 3-4 hrs on... My confidence and self esteem has taken a huge blow and I can only blame myself for putting myself there and telling myself I'm not good enough.)

I wont go into details but when you feel like your stuck in a cycle of cleaning and laundry.. do you ever just wish you could escape for a short while?

Well that was my idea behind this nail art. I discovered a gap in the fence that I could peak through.. I couldn't believe what I saw. A beautiful secluded beach! I was desperate to get over the fence but it was too high..

The products I used for this manicure was Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat 'Armor Up', Barry M's 'White' and Mezmris Nail Lacquer's top coat, 'Armor'. I also added Barry M's Matte top coat eventualy.

What does your ideal secret relaxing retreat look like? Would it be a nice warm beach too?

Do you think you would want to break down this fence? What is the ideal scene YOU would find behind it?

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend everyone, I'll see you again on Monday for some more nail fun!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. It is beautiful, as always. I love how the crack in the fence frames the beach scene, and the idea behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day is so-so today. I like your nail art a lot nevertheless. Such a positive, cheerful touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, just a slow and uneventful day! Thank you so much :) I hope your tomorrow is more exciting!

      Delete
  3. This looks so lovely, it's definitely a place were I would like to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's like little paintings you would hang on the wall. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig