Disney Glitter Nail Art - Katies Birthday Collab


Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope the weekend has been an awesome one for you.
Tell me, is it finally starting too look like spring where you are? Today the sun was shining and the sky was blue, Oh it feels so good!

Today's nail art was created as part of a birthday collaboration for dear @Katiesdazzlingdigits over on Instagram. A bunch of us got together to make her some surprise nail art, our theme was 'Disney/glitter'. For some reason I decided to go for a character I'm not sure everyone is familiar with...why? Who knows! I wish I had painted Cleo the fish too!

Here's Figaro, he's the sweet little kitten from Pinoccihio that is always trying it with the goldfish! 


The polishes I used for this manicure was NYC's 'Tribeca Style' with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'A Christmas Cheer' glitter holo polish which as you can see, is far too pretty to sit waiting to be used only at Christmas! I sponged this on to the tips of my nails and on the top of my nails I sprinkled some loose red glitter. I sealed it all in with an old unimportant top coat (to avoid flooding my good top coat with glitter.) and created my freehand design on top.

I am 'sort of' happy with how Figaro turned out however I do wish I had done a better job with my clean up, I hadn't realised I had glitter everywhere. Oopsie!


What do you think of my Disney and glitter inspired manicure? Who is your favourite Disney animal? I can't decide, personally!

Now it's time to catch up on the latest episode of the walking dead and drink some tea!

Have a beautiful day, my friends! Thank you for stopping by. I'll catch you again on Wednesday!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ohhhhh... Figaro is so adorable and you did a great job at painting him. He's perfect!!!
    (really woman, "sort of happy"... REALLY??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And the cat looks so perfect, I thought it was a decal, you really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Figaro turned out perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, isn't that just adorable!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sure is a most adorable kitten. Actually thank you for painting him on your nails as I wasn't aware of this Disney character.:-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig