Day 16: Tribal Nails

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your all well and had a good week so far? I can't believe we're already half way through the week and I apologise immensely for the lack of posts. It was one thing after the other this week, I created a manicure I was so proud of only for my batteries to completely die. And so did the next four batteries. And the next four. They were really not intended for my power hungry camera! Finally I have my post for you and its day 16 of the 31 day nail art challenge which calls for... Tribal Nail Art!

Opps.. Please excuse the slightly purple hue to my ring finger... durrp!

As you can see I decided to go down a different route for this tribal nail art; Since I had already done a few tribal manicures in the past I wanted to try something else.

For this manicure I started by applying two coats of Yes Love's white polish for my base and created an alternating gradient of pink and blue on each nail using Model's Own 'Bubble Gum' and Gabrini's 'no4' neon blue. I then used a mixed of white and purple from my Oumaxi paints (Via Sammy Dress) and Kiss nail art stripe pens in 'Soft Blue' and 'Pink'.

I'd also just like to remind you that you can follow my blog on twitter and instagram, come follow along if you are not already.

What do you ladies think of my tribal manicure? Do you think gradients and tribal can work together?

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This looks great! Gradients and tribals definitely work together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I'm glad you think so too! xx

      Delete
  2. You did a great job hun....I don't know how I ever doubted your ideas.
    Also...the pics turned out good after all :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andreea! After trying many different batteries for my camera I did finally get a few 'ok' shots, that's the unfortunate trouble of having a non chargeable camera - urgh! :) xx

      Delete
  3. WOW, I haven't been so active reading blogs now that I'm working, so I've missed your new design. It's beautiful, I love it. And I also love this nail art you've done, it's gorgeous. :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tribal! i love the gradient with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fantastic almost like foil or stickers- wonderful job Ithi :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome! I've never done tribal but I absolutely love yours. So eye catching xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your version on the tribal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing work. i love it ! and love new look of your web site babe ! bravo !

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig