Going to England - Freehand Yellow Submarine & Under The Sea Nail Art


Allo polish Pals!

Happy Wednesday to you all, how ya doing? This nail art actually comes a little prematurely as I'm flying home to England on Friday however I didn't want to post this on Saturday.

I am looking forward to two weeks of hugging my family into smithereens, eating my mothers delicious cooking and recharging my human batteries.

If you are not aware by now, I've done several nail art designs about how I travel. I've hung on to the back of an aeroplane, I rode on a whale, in December I flew on a magic carpet.. this time I decided to go by Submarine! ...”♫♪ We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine!”

That octopus really creeps me out!!

I used my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, 'Armor Up' as my nails needed some good loving under this manicure. I then took my Barry M 'White' nail polish and applied two coats for the base of my art – Once dry I added a thin coat of Pro-FX top coat just to create a nice barrier. I then used a mixture of my Christrio, Winstonia and Pure Color brushes to freehand the design. I sealed it all in with two coats of my Pro-FX top coat again. I also ended up testing it in matte by applying a coat of my Barry M matte top coat which I thought suited it much better.
What do you think of my travelling nail art? How should I travel next time?

Thank you for stopping by! I'll catch you again on Saturday when I am in England, prepare yourselves for a surprise post!! Take care!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am speechless, it looks so cute and all the details tell a story. I wish you a good flight to England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Andrea! It's great to see you back!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! That's one of my favorite Beatles songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE IT!!!! And I'm so glad you get to see and hug your family again :)
    Have a great time and for the return trip... hitch a ride with a mermaid? Or get yourself a rent-a-seahorse? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joyce! I honestly can not wait! Today is going SO slowly! I probably wont do my return but I remember these ideas for the next time I go! :)

      Delete
  4. Great job on the freehand as always! :) I especially love the octopus! As for other travel ideas... Road trip? Floo powder? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! This is really gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your talent never fails to amaze me! Very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That octopus looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig