B.O Calabash Delicate Nail Polish With Sequins Review

This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Are you excited that the weekend is finally here? I don't have a lot planned but I always look forward to a nice phone call with my Sister on Friday's. Its always so nice to have a good catch up! Thank god for skype! Today I have a really interesting polish to show you. I'm going to start by saying thank you to Tmart for allowing me to try this polish, its a completely new brand to me and I just love getting to try unfamiliar brands. My first impressions where 'OMG! It's so freakin' cute!!' ~ Ahem, lets take a look shall we? This is B.o Calabash's 'Delicate Nail polish with sequins' in blue.

This is BO Calabash's 'Style Delicate Nail Polish With Sequins Nail DIY' in 'blue'. Like I said, I think first impressions are incredibly important, we're drawn with our eyes and we know instantly if we like the look of something. After choosing this polish from Tmart's website I was so excited to see it in person ~ I was not disappointed! I really love the packaging, its unique and insanely cute to look at. Another reason why I really like the packaging is that its so easy to locate this polish out of a box full of nail polish!

This is a clear/light blue jelly based polish packed full of beautiful light blue glitter.
I would say this bottle is a mini-sized polish but don't let that put you off, its completely packed with gorgeous blue glitter ranging in small, medium and large glitters and as you can see the biggest glitters are hex shaped. I know the size of the bottle will last me a really long time. Did I have to fish for glitter? Not at all! I was really surprised that I had this beautiful amount of glitter after just two coats and considering it was a jelly type texture it had a fantastic dry time.

Another reason why I am adoring this unusual glitter polish is because it looks to me like rain drops when it catches the light, I think it looks so pretty and I couldn't stop staring at it! I chose to wear this over Essie's 'Mezmerised' and Layla's 'thermal Effects' in 'Blue' since I have swatched both these polishes already.

This polish is available from Tmart for just £1.36 or $2.21 and their postage is really fast. They also have a lot of other great nail art items and calabash polishes in different colours. I look forward to showing you some 'Zero Nana' sequins soon!

What do you think of this blue glitter polish? Do you think the bottle is adorable too?
Have a lovely start to your weekend!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. eh...:-) you now how to put a smile on my face ! this bottle is so cute , you have a right , but even i am not a fan of glitters, to put on my nails, i love to see on the other girl nails ! lovely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad to make you smile, Bubica! :) I think so too! I'd love to see you wear more glitters, I used to be a little shy of glitters but lately I want to wear them all the time, haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like the glitter on you! Though to be honest the bottle is not one of my favorites. I prefer the classic bottle look ;) I love to speak to my sister, too. She lives on the other end of Germany and we can't have a chat in person sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! I guess it is very different to 'classic' bottles but I liked the change :D That's a shame that you are so far apart but at least you can chat :) Its silly to think that it doesn't take me long to get to England, the sea is just in the way! xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute polish bottle. Love it. I also love the manicure, sooo sweet and amazing. Have a great weekend dear Ithi! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann-Sofie, its a little different, huh? :) Hope you have a fantastic weekend too <3 :D xx

      Delete
  4. I've never heard about this brand but the bottle is so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and great review. That bottle looks so unique, I would spot it in a store miles away and would get running towards it..lol ;) I can btw imagine that this look would look great with matte tc on top too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be about the cutest nail polish bottle I've ever seen! I love it when a brand has special bottles, it always makes it even more fun to own it :D The polish itself also looks very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty blue glitter and i love the unique bottle!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig