Pink Paisley Nail Art & 3D Double Nail Decorations

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope your week is full of wonderful things so far!

I'm sick again! As your reading this I am either scooting along on my bicycle to go cleaning or I am wrapped up in bed too worse for wear.

Today I have a manicure that was almost saved for Valentine's Day however it just so happens the theme prompt for the weekly Tiny Canvas challenge was paisley nail art so.. err... how convenient for me!

These nails were actually created in December (hence the length) and I kept holding them back as I wasn't sure if I liked them enough to post... But I guess the heart and diamond stud look sort of.. interesting so I'll see what you guys think!


Tip 'O The Day!  For my paisley print I used some old water decals I had left over from a previous manicure. I always keep my decal and sticker scraps because sometimes, even if its not a full set you can reuse a single decal for an accent nail that finishes a manicure off perfectly! Waste not, want not. 

For my base for the water decals I used Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor Up' base coat and followed through with Barry M's 'White' in two thin coats. I then used Mezmris Nail Lacqer's top coat, 'Armor' to seal everything in.  

For my accent nail I used two different types of studs/3Dembellishments on top of Catrice's 'Call Me Princess' from the Crushed Crystal's collection. The Heart can be found here, [my review] and the Diamond studs can be found here [my review]

Its not the typical type of manicure I enjoy but I think it has something to it, the heart and diamond combination make me think of engagements! No idea why! Studs like these I can't resist picking off soon after pictures, but I keep them and reuse them for special occasions!

What do you guys think of this girly pink manicure? How long does it take before you start picking your nail studs off?!

Have a fantastic day, my friends. Thank you for stopping by. I'll catch you again on Saturday for some more nail fun!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. What a beautiful mani Ithi! Very well done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mani ♥ so romantic!
    I take off my charms immediately after taking the photos of my mani :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad I am not the only one! I also like to save the before they fall off so I can reuse them :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, those paisley decals are sooooo gorgeous! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're sick again. I managed to triumph over the flu, only to catch another bug that has me coughing and sneezing all over again. I guess it's time for a very early summer!
    Your nails look so pretty! I love how the color of your accent also shows up in the paisley pattern. I don't often use studs or charms but if I do, I tend to pick on them until they fall off... so you're definitely not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, it is wonderful this manicure! In this period I have a diffuse sleepiness...maybe is the period of the year.. A big hug =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paisley, these are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so beautiful! I love the heart too! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig