Freehand Skull Joker & Playing Card Nails

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are having a great day so far :) Have you done anything wonderful over the weekend? Has it been a fun and fast paced one or a cosy one in?

Today's nails are from another weekly challenge on Tiny Canvas, the theme was playing cards and while I was excited to try this nail art I also gave myself a really hard time resulting in what I am showing you to be the second version which I am also less happy with, I wish I had worked more on my Jester.... ah well!


For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, 'Armor Up' and followed on with two coats of Orly's 'Moonlit Madness' and once dry added a sprinkle of holo with 'Polish Me, Royalty's 'Unicornicopia' – which you wont really see, sadly.. my camera did not want to pick up the holo for this manicure. In the end I rather liked how it looked matte anyway. Everything else was freehanded with my fave Pure Color brushes and topped off with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's top coat, 'Armor'. Finally I added my Barry M Matte top coat.

Have you had playing card nails before? What do you think of my skull-Jester?

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a fantastic day! I'll catch you again on Wednesday for more naily adventures!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. wow awesome theme. i really love the skull.i am sucker for those thing :D I love how you gave 3Dish effect on your ring finger. very interesting manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rosy! I was really happy with how the ring finger turned out, I want to try more 3D looking things in the near future! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

      Delete
  2. Your nail arts are always so precisely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just... wow! That is so amazing, you're really great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh I love how you incorporated the different card suits into your skull jester! Such a fun creative touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always, I love the cards theme and how you painted them, with this kind of a 3D effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say that I love how you worked the card suits into the skull image but Midnight Stamper beat me... so I'll just say I really like your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this mani especially the skull joker! Great job on the freehand as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your freehand manis are always mesmerising! This one too is outstanding! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciated with it, I will bookmark this site. Thanks for sharing.https://unogame.website

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much. buy id

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig