Mountain Scenery & Cozy Cabin Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

I hope you guys are having a great weekend? I'll be taking it easy. I recently came to a rather enlightening discovery, I've been unwell for weeks at a time, this seems to come and go through the months.. From what I know about my syndrome and similar illnesses I've come to the conclusion I am very low in vitamin B-12; It ticks every single box of symptoms I am suffering. There's been a lot going on which I don't mention on the blog because.. no one wants to know that stuff!
 
I can not get to the doctors at the moment but I'm making some serious changes and I hope in a few weeks I'll feel somewhat more like my usual self!

This manicure came about because of all the beautiful pictures of forest scenes on Pinterest. I'm not talking about one specific picture... I see so many beautiful scenery pictures that I thought I'd just paint in that general direction so I didn't use a reference picture for this nail art...I created these at the end of July/August!

But... Did you guys know about the 'Science and Nature' section on Pinterest? I've only just discovered it! Its a great place for nail inspiration!!

For this manicure I began with my beloved Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat (My nails are loving those vitamins!) I then followed on with two coats of Barry M's 'White' nail polish and allowed it to dry. I then added a coat of my Pro-FX for a paint-polish barrier (why? Idk.. habit?!) I then used my acrylic brushes and favorite brushes to create my mountain scenery. I topped it all off with Mezmris top coat for a ultra glossy finish!..I did add Wet 'N' Wild's top coat too...just because I always need to see the matte version!

I'm really happy with how this turned out. I kinda wish I'd added a bear somewhere! I feel like this is bear country, what do you guys think?

Do you like scenery nail art? Have you had mountains on your nails before?

If you liked this nail art please take a moment to share using the buttons below, thanks!
I'll catch you again on Wednesday for some more nail art fun!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Lovely! That's a place I would love to visit, to take a break from normal day life :)
    I hope you'll start feeling better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do the most wonderful hand painterd nail arts ♥ this one is so awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! It's just amaizing!!! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding. I loved how you painted the cloud and tiny flower :D so detailed.
    Hope you feel better soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! that is so beautiful nail art. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry about you're health problems, I unfortunately know how hard it can be :( I hope the changes you make will help. As about the nail art, it is pure art, I can not told you enough how much I like your work and your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon! Great job on the freehand art as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great landscape, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are so incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love love love this beautiful landscape mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome.. simply awesome :O your freehands never fail to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig