Barry M: Persian Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope everything is well with you :) Its been rather crazy here, Yesterday was the birthday of Mr Bravo and his nephew, today is my niece's birthday and tomorrow I'm going to the nephew's birthday party! Do you have a month that is crammed with birthdays?

Today I am going to be showing you a swatch of a very pretty Barry M polish. This was from the Aquarium collection, say hello to Persian.


Colour ~ Persian is a gorgeous medium purple duo chrome that bends beautifully into a very classy golden shade. I love how it looks towards the tips of my nails as the light hits them!

Application ~ I had an enjoyable experience with application, I had no trouble with bubbling or the dry time however due it its light texture and consistency you may find some streaking/brush marks. If you can live with a few brush strokes then no problem!

Texture ~ Certainly more on the thinner side but dries to a beautiful glossy finish.

★★★★★/5 I really wanted this polish as soon as I saw it in the store. I'm a sucker for duo-chromes and I didn't have anything like this in my collection. Would I recommend it to a friend? Yes if she has nothing like it already in her stash! Without a doubt! I think its a very glamorous and sophisticated purple. A classy purple for classy ladies! I think I need some work before anyone will call me classy!

What do you think of this purple to gold duo? What colours do you like best in duo-chrome polishes?

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fabulous and sparkly day. I'll be back with some more nail art on Sunday! :)
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Seeing this beautiful nail polish on your nails I realize that I didn't used from quite a while a duo-chrome one, even though they are my favorite ones! Well, have a great weekend and have fun at all the birthdays :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish!! I'm quite picky when it comes to duo- or multichromes as I love them if they don't have green hidden in them. Looks like this is a winner :)
    Oh, and our busiest month is December. Not just Sinterklaas (with kids you can't pass that one, and I still consider myself a kid when it concerns December 5th ;) and Christmas but also birthdays for my mother-in-law, my husband, my sister, myself and my youngest niece (and several cousins, uncles and aunts but we usually see them during Christmas dinner so we don't cram in individual visits). I think it must have been nasty weather in March ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty duochrome! My favourite color for duochromes is blue/purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour, I love the effect it creates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful polish! Have a wonderful time ahead! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polishes that can "do" something, duochromes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig