Cats, Bats and Spiders! Freehand Halloween Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Did you have an awesome weekend?

I've decided to set myself little weekly challenges, I'm a sucker for lists and organisation (if you've got me on Facebook you'll have seen my collection of lists) So I am going to make myself a sort of motivational list, I'll have two or three goals I want for the coming week (besides the usual) Bigger, but achievable goals.

For one I want to do at least 10 miles of my walking workout DVD but I can easily divide that into manageable amounts! Do you tend to break things up to make them seem less daunting?

Today I have my first of three Halloween manicures. I am not too sure about this one, I feel like I had a lot to compete with as I was quite happy with the ones I did last year but you can decide for yourselves!

For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, Armor Up. Once dry (that's like 0.1 seconds) I applied two coats of Catrice's 'Generation whYte' for my base. My Barry M was getting pretty low and do you think our local Kruidvat as a simple solid white polish? Esh.. This is doing the job though. I applied a coat of Pro-FX as a barrier and once dry moved onto the nail art. I used some new metallic acrylics (Thank you, Dani!!!) and my trusty tatty bamboo brush to create the purple to blue gradient. I then used my fine detailing brush to paint the rest of the scene. I finished off with my Wet 'N' Wild matte top coat.

As much as I love the background I wish I had tried a little harder with everything else, its hard to see the spider legs on the metallic background and I wish I'd done smaller bats to look as if they were really flying away..ah well!

Have you created any Halloween nail art yet? What do you think of this nail art?

Have a wonderful Monday! I'll catch you again on Wednesday. Take care and visit again soon!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love it - it's a perfect Halloween mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cool! I absolutely love the shiloutte of the cat against the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's really impressive! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to were Halloween nail art, but love to see the creation of others. Yours looks original as always!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig