Freehand Kawaii Vanilla Narwale Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

Happy mid-week to you all! How are you doing? Cruising along or hanging on for Friday?!
So far this week I feel like my time is being zapped from all different things, I think I'm done with the laundry and another full basket appears, I think I've finished the dishes and discover the sink full. Blah blah. Is it like that in your house?

For this manicure I tried going down the 'insanely cute' route but I'm not too sure I achieved it.
This is my Vanilla Narwale. His horn is an ice cream cone! Tbh... I don't know what we're looking at either. My apologies...


For this manicure I began with my new favorite base coat from Mezmris Nail Lacquer and once dry applied two coats of Barry M's 'White'. I allowed dry time and fixed with a thin coat of Pro-FX top coat (I like to make a barrier between paint and polish..I dunno why.) I then used my acrylic paints and brushes to freehand everything else. I polished it all off with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's top coat. I eventually decided that I wanted to see how this looked with Catrice's 'Matt & More' which added a very light satin-y pink sheen to it.

What do you guys think of this manicure? Cute or just plain weird?

I hope you have a beautiful day, lets catch up again on Friday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig