Freehand Kermit & Friends Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? I hope your batteries are recharged and your feeling fit and ready for a new week. I'm throwing myself back into fitness – I get myself into a good pattern and then I get sick..the pattern stops and I'm back to where I was.. so today it's time to start over again!

Today's manicure makes me kinda unhappy! I painted this on Saturday because I really wanted to take part in the next Tiny Canvas challenge, our theme being frogs. I had so
much trouble with it (and not even the Kermit nail!!) By the end I was really sick of seeing it and was so glad it was over with, it felt like such a long amount of time was spent on it without having the happy feelings after! 

I think my nail art shows when my heart isn't fully in it.
As the drill goes I began with my base coat, I applied my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base and once dry (in the blink of an eye, hey look, that rhymed!) and painted two fine coats of Barry M's 'White'.
Once this was dry I applied a thin coat of Pro-FX's top coat because... I like to separate my acrylics from my polish for no real reason, I'm just odd. Once all this was dry I moved onto my acrylic paints, creating a medium to light blue sky or as I like to call it.. 'acrylic-gradients'. The rest is self explanatory! I then finished it all off with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's top coat for an ultra glossy shine and eventually added Wet'N'Wild's matte top coat some time after just out of curiosity!

I think my little frogs look terrible but the harder I fussed and kept on the worse they got. So this is the end result. What do you guys think? Do they even look like frogs? 

How do you like my Kermit nail art? Have you had frogs on your nails before?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig