The Dragon Portal - Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you've had a fantastic week are looking forward to some weekend fun? It's been rather chaotic here, I feel like there are hardly two minutes in the day for non housework stuff!

Today's nail art was something that came to me rather randomly.. Do you remember my 'through the keyhole' manicure? Well I wanted to play with the idea of a design within a design again. This time I did it as a portal, it may look like a normal beautiful day in the meadow but when you look through the portal its a pretty sunset with a dragon – His tail is out of the portal so do you think he's made his way out of the portal?!

Someone better go warn the unsuspecting villagers.. 


For this manicure I began with my beloved Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, which dries in the blink of an eye. I then applied two smooth coats of Barry M's 'White' to give myself a nice clean canvas for my freehand nail art. I applied a thin coat of Pro-FX to create a barrier between my paint and polish and once dry moved onto my acrylic paints. I created my skies using acrylic-gradients and did my finer details with a detailing brush. I finished it all off with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer Armour Up top coat; And because I am me I also tested to see how it looked matte of course!

Also guys, I'm onTumblr now (Not that I have any idea what I am doing) if you have an account feel free to follow! I've got one follower, Baha!!! Cosy.

What do you guys think of my dragon portal? Would you run from this dragon or stick around to see if he's friendly?!

Thank you for stopping by! Have yourself a beautiful day and a sweet weekend! I'll catch you again on Sunday for some more nail fun.

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your post
    thanks for sharing!!
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..that's mesmerizing! And yes, I Love the new look of a blog! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you opened another world on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig