Freehand Girly Hearts And Bows

Allo polish Pals!
Happy weekend to you all! I hope you are all doing great and have some fun things to look forward to this weekend? I'm planning some nice quiet painting time this weekend (this week has been really slow on the nail art front.)

Lastnight Mr Bravo took me out to dinner, a Greek restaurant! The food was so good! But not only that..it all was all just lovely! With my eye looking almost back to normal (there are eyelashes still going through and I shampoo them multiple times a day) I wore make up for the first time in forever! We don't get to do things like this too often..so it was wonderful :)

Today's nail art is really random and was painted while I was in England. I also apologise I don't really remember what I used.. what a fail. This is why I normally jot things down in scheduled posts before they go live because my memory is the worst! 


I really can't remember what I used.. I have a feeling that the blue is Rimmel's 'Pillow Talk and 'Neon Fest' but I might be wrong... Oppsie. Oh but looks like I used Catrice's 'Matte & More' - yay for bottle shots for the forgetful!

I was incredibly low on time so I wanted to create something fun and fast, I tried to create gradient hearts with my acrylic paints and opted for a bright accent nail with a freehand bow.

I feel a little guilty because normally I can at least describe my actions little better but hey...July feels like 900 years ago. I'm getting old, ok?! I got a case of goldfish brain going on!

Also guys, if you have any suggestions of anything you'd like to see on my nails don't hesitate to leave it in a comment. If I can do it, or it inspires me I'll certainly try :)

What do you think of this nail art? Does it make you think of little girl party dresses?!

Have a wonderful weekend my naily friends, Can't wait to catch you again on Monday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. your manicure turned out so adorable. I love the gradient heart. Its very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutesy, and the ring finger has a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute and romantic, I love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really sooo cute and romantic, like JoanneD said ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so sweet and girly and adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like round nails and this design is so pretty. I've recently found http://nailartstyle.com/top-35-round-acrylic-nails and want to combine your idea with this one. By the way, where did you get your design from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy. I didn't really get my design from anywhere, I was short on time and basically just started doodling! I'd love to see your version if you recreate it :)

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig