Freehand Autumn Leaves, Treats & Seasonal Goods!

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you have settled into the new week with a good comfy feeling.
We're in Autumn... how has this happened? I feel like I need to call Summer on the phone and apologise.

I'm so sorry I complained about you, I said you were too hot... Please forgive me...Come back.. please don't let it get cold!”
Autumn does have its perks though. I do love the chill and crisp air, then the feeling of coming into a nice warm house and throwing on a comfy pair of big fluffy socks or slippers, feeling your fingers defrost and warm up again is nice too.

For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer Armor Up base coat and once dry I applied two coats of Essie's 'Cashmere Bathrobe'. I then applied my barrier coat of Pro-FX top coat, just because I like to paint this way... (I know, it probably makes no difference.) Once everything was dry I used my favourite brushes to create my seasonal, autumnal goods. I decided to add some writing. Always, always a bad choice for me as it always looks sloppy but I was happy with everything else.. so booyah.

What are your favourite things about Autumn? I've never really enjoyed the colder seasons but I think that's changing slightly with each year that I get older. I do think its rather nice being under a snug blanket with a good book while its horrid outside. Roll on the cuppa soups, too..!

What do you think of my autumnal nail art? Have you worn any seasonal nail art yet this year?
Have a beautiful day my naily friends! I'll catch you all again on Wednesday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Awesomeness at its best! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Nailfame! <3 You are always such a sweetie ^_^

      Delete
  2. Well, I'm not a big fan of autumn, but it is a great inspiration for nail arts :D Perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, I feel ya! I have my snuggie out ready for nail art, haha! Yes you are very right there about it being good inspiration, Autumn's colour palette is rather beautiful! xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful. Love the autumn leaves <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! I like all the items that you included in this nail art, the leaves, the mushroom, the pumpkin...The result is beautiful.
    I really want to do fall inspired mani with some leaves or something like that but in all these years I didn't anything like that. Maybe this year I'll try...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this way came out! The ruffian is a nice touch :) I like the beginning of fall when the leaves start changing colors and it's only slightly cool... Other than that I hate it haha it usually rains allll fall here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I have to admit I could do without the rain and the cold, but the autumn colors more than make up for it so I'll suffer through the nasty weather and think of the gorgeous colors that will be painted on my nails when I get home (of course when I get home I have to cook and clean and do all the other stuff that take up my polish time so I don't get to play with colors as much as I would like, but that's just a tiny detail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! I am so happy fall is here <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig