Freehand IG Dr Seuss Collaboration With @Allnailsondeck

Allo polish Pals!

I hope you are all doing great! Do you have anything nice planned for this weekend? I'd love to know what you will be getting up to. I don't really have any plans myself  (I've been going out before 9am walking every day this week! ) this week I've done double of what I had done the week before! Can't stop now!

Earlier this week I took part in another IG collaboration (so much fun!) If you follow me on IG you may have already seen my nail art for it but I thought I'd share it for those who don't have IG.
I was contacted by Sam, IG: @Allnailsondeck (You should check out her nail art!) asking if I would like to take part in a collaboration I jumped at the chance! Sam already had a wonderful idea for our them, Dr. Seuss!

Initially I wasn't sure what I was going to do but it did bring back warm memories as my mum used to read the 'Cat In The Hat' books to me at bed time. In the end I knew I wanted to feature the cat himself and also added 'Thing 1' and 'Thing 2'.


Click 'Read More' for pictures and info!




I really love Sam's version of 'Sam I am' – doesn't her cat look fantastic? She came up with such an unusual idea for nail art and I love how she portrayed it on her nails, and doesn't it look great paired with the red polish?! I'm also uber impressed wit
h her writing, as we all know.. Writing on nails is not my strongest point.

Source: Wiki

For my manicure I began with NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage' - You know I mostly use Barry M's 'White' for my freehand bases however...I think my supply is drying up so I picked up a couple of these up in a super cheap deal recently – first impressions are great!

Next I took my blue acrylics and created a gradient on my thumb, pinky and index finger going from blue to white. On these nails I freehanded the three characters and sealed with my Pro-FX top coat. On my remaining nails I added some very small and simple shapes to create a pattern that came up while googling 'The Cat In The Hat'.

What do you guys think of our Dr.Seuss creations? Have you done a collaboration before?




Have a wonderful weekend! Lets catch up on Monday
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've never done a collaboration post somehow. It looks cute and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww...I am super amazed with this outstanding mani! Loveeeeeeee ittt! I was having hactick weekend! Shifted our office to home..badly broken nails hurting me a lot! :(...Absolutely tired and lot of pending jobs to finish! phwwwwwww!! No idea when will I be able to repaint my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Ithi, this looks great! I showed it to my husband (who is born in the USA *starts singing the song... decides to stop after seeing cats flee from the yard*) and he loved it as well (and started telling the story after I told him I'd never heard of it before, and even showed me the book he still has which is how I know your nails look awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like they were cut out right from the book. You are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig