White & Milk Chocolately Freehand Nails

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? Today I have another nail art design that I created as an entry into the weekly nail art contest at Tiny Canvas (I love taking part in these!)

Do you guys like chocolate? I don't really have a sweet tooth at all and due to my syndrome I really limit my dairy intake but that doesn't mean these were not super fun to paint. I decided to create myself some mini M&M's out of some very regular gold studs, I only wish I had been less heavy handed with the top coat!

Get ready some indulgence!


 

For this manicure I began by using my all time fave top coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry I applied two coats of Barry M's 'Cocoa' because it seemed like the perfect place to start! I hand painted my little gold studs and added the iconic 'M' in their centers. Next I used my acrylic paints to create all the freehand elements. I really enjoyed trying to paint the chocolate cubes!

I quite like how this turned out but I do wish I hadn't applied so much top coat, my thumb was quite bubbled...can we just look past that?!

What do you think of my chocolatey nail art? Have you done a sweet-tasting inspired manicure before?

Have a wonderful day, I'll see you on Thursday!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sowwww yummy fingers!Thank God you aren't in front of me else I would have started eating your nails....hhahahha....lol...You did an incredible job! Love those nails! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s yummy :D Great idea for mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choco addict here! *raises her hands and feet*
    You've made me hungry with these nails *__* They're so yummy and super cute <3 M&M's seem so real!
    I'm in love with choco shades and that BarryM seems just perfect as melted chocolate. It reminds me a lot of my Choco by Shaka *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sweet and yummy! The idea to use studs to make m&m is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look past what? Bubbles... where? *stares at chocolate nails and drools*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now and than I like to consume chocolate, but not very often! You have the craziest ideas and I love this in your work. This mani is so original and fun, makes me crave for a piece of chocolate. Ha, ha :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, those studs turned m&m are the cutest! Wonderful idea and execution!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig