Lady Venezia: 018 Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
Happy Tuesday to you all! How are you doing? I've got a lovely cup of steaming lemon green tea, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed, today I'm going to be productive but that will start after my morning walk. Nothing like starting the day with a clear and focused mind! My days always go better after a brisk walk or exercise.

I also just wanted to tell you that I am going to be working on a water colour tutorial video  - I had a few people ask me how I achieve that look from my previous manicure (Hi Joyce, if you're seeing this! Also my friends on Facebook!) I feel quite confident I can explain it in a way that makes sense. I may not be for a few more posts but its on my agenda! (I've got so much catching up to do!)
I've got a lovely Italian blue for you today, I have to stop myself from using this like..all the time. This little beauty was a gift from my Mother (Or 'Skeebab' as I call her) who found it in Greece. She knows I love my blues and she was absolutely spot on with this little gem!


This is Lady Venezia's #018. I've loved it so much already the bottle label is fading!



Colour ~ #018 is a beautiful medium Mediterranean blue with a very subtle silver shimmer through it.


Application ~ I had absolutely no trouble with application, I'd say this polish is quite heavenly. It has a great dry time and only took two coats to achieve the finished look. I was actually in a speed painting mood and didn't encounter any bubbles what so ever.

Texture ~ This polish is certainly more on the watery side but that's not an issue in the slightest – its not runny enough to go flooding your cuticles. It dies to a beautiful high shine and glossy finish.
 
Final Thoughts - ★★★★★/5
I am really happy with this blue, as I already mentioned, I am a sucker for blues and even though its a pretty simple looking polish it still stands out from my vast collection of blues. I have nothing similar in terms of finish or shade. If you can get hold of this brand and your a blue fanatic like me then I don't think you can go wrong at all!


★★★★★/5
★★★★★/5
What do you think of this shade? Have you tried any Lady Venezia polishes before?

Have a fantastic day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wowwww....Truly divine! Can't wait to see you working with water colors! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and stunning, I wish I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant shade, I like it! I am already anxious for your water colour tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this colour looks truly gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness! This blue always makes me skip a beat <3 I'm truly in love with this Lady Venezia as well and you're right, this brand, despite being a really cheap one, has great polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blue! And no, I haven't tried the brand yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ithi!! *waves*
    Sorry for not replying sooner... let's just say I was the complete opposite of bright eyed and bushy tailed ;)
    Gorgeous blue! I've never been able to get my hands on that brand so I guess I have to ship of some relatives to Greece this summer :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig