Freehand Luna Wolf Pup With DIY Dry Marble Decals

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing? Are you looking forward to the weekend? Gosh don't these weeks go fast? That's one thing I miss, really. When you don't work sometimes the week and weekend all just seem the same, I miss getting excited for the weekend, haha.

Today I have a manicure that was actually started over three times. I am still not happy with the finished result as I didn't slope the wolf's back enough...so it looks like he just has a really thin neck.
Mr Bravo tells me it looks more like a pup.



For the background I created some DIY dry marble decals using Kiko's 'Colbalt Bue', Barry M's 'Blackberry' and 'VIP' glitter and 'Supersonic' and TipTop Polishes 'Jazzberry'. I let the decals dry over night and applied them on top of my base coat the next day. I cleaned up any excess with my remover brush and Essence nail polish remover. I then took my acrylics and freehanded the wolfy.

Despite not being happy with the final wolf... I do like the background paired with the silver and stars.. Mystical looking! I think I should have 'sloped' off his back a little more, I wanted it to look like he is sitting but I think instead he just looks like he has a really long neck!

What do you think of this manicure? Do you often feel like starting a nail design over?
Have a lovely day, I'll see you on Sunday!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Being a total null at nail-arting, I usually do not start at all XD
    I can get the feeling, but I really like the overall look, though: both the background and the wolf (being it a wolf of a puppy) are amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the background! It does look mystical :) I like the wolf too... I agree with Mr bravo he does look like a pup but I don't think that's a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are so beautifully done. Love them

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Although to be honest, your wolf reminds me not of a puppy but of one of my most favorite dogs, a white keeshond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous nail art dear Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is very beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this nail art design is so pretty! You've done a great work here :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig