Sweater Argyle With a Sugary Pop - Glow In The Dark!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing? Today I have a manicure to share with you that was actually intended for a group challenge. A few months ago I was invited to join a nail art group on Facebook called Tiny Canvas - You can hit join if it interests you! It has been such a wonderful experience. Its one of the groups online where everyone is just so friendly, the moderators do a great job and keeping it a nice place to be - I'd put it this way.. its a grow up environment with not so much drama because at the end of the day we're all there enjoying the same thing..Nail art! Special hats of to Dani and Debi the hard working mods :)

For one of the weekly challenges they decided to go for a plaid theme, I figured I would join in because a little practice with straight lines seems like a good idea. In the end I actually entered in two designs, You'll see the other one another time. This really makes me think of clowns; And golfing... Yes, a golfing clown.





For this manicure I only used one polish, NYC's 'Classy Creamy' which I am now kinda obsessed with. I love how....creamy it looks. Duh. I created everything else with acrylic paint. I initially started with a striper brush but went back in to get things a little neater with my detailing brush. I decided to add a little sugar stud because I'd been dying to use them at some point!

It was also a fun manicure at bed time ;) 

Its quite an in your face kind of look...so I know its not to everyone's taste!

What do you think of my bright Argyle manicure? Have you worn prints like this before?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That's really very cool plaid nails I have seen so far! What I like is colors you have used and those suigar studs with plaids are making something unique combo. I have never tried plaid nailart but now I think I need to do it as soon as possible! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bright and colorful, exactly what we need these gray days. And again you made a cool looking accent nail, a la Ithinity. You have a unique style and I would recognize your nail art between millions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, a golfing clown is a crazy yet cute idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! the combo makes me think of golf swaters as you said :)
    I think I have made a similr design once, but I can't remember, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely mani, and that glow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It look great and I love this glowing effect <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! This reminds me of an argyle sweater I had some years ago which I LOVED - and then it just completely vanished :( Not sure what happened to it. But needless to say, I love argyle patterned everything and this mani is no exception :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really bright :D I like that argyle pattern :)
    And the stud is so amazing, I'm in love with it ♥

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig