Retro-Looking Water Colour Peace Doodles

Allo polish Pals,

You guys doing alright? I hope your week is going well. I'm behind on my commenting.. I seem to be reliving that cold/flu! What is going on with my immune system... I just can't seem to shake things off -  hope you are all in good health!

Today I have a really simple manicure, I feel like this is one of those real minimal effort ones..
Its a water colour background with white doodling on top but I feel like it has a really 70's 'hippy' vibe to it!

The doodles didn't look as neat as I had hoped, I was on borrowed time and I think my base was probably still a little too wet for the white paint doodles.

For this manicure I began with my Barry M's 'White' and once dry I then created some light pink, blue and purple shades with my acrylic paint and began to lay down a water colour background. Once that was dry I then took my white paint and created a freehand doodle, or something to that effect.

There's not that much else to really say about this manicure. Its not wonderful but I think it does have a kinda soft faded and hippy look to it!

What do you think of this manicure? Do you like doodle-art nails?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Simple? I don't thinks so, all does details are hard to paint and takes a lot of time to do it...at least for me. I love the base you created for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! You might think it would take some time but I think that may be where I went wrong, I probably didn't spend enough time as I should have! Xx

      Delete
  2. I can only agree with the comment before me: great manicure! The base is gorgeous and the doodles are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace, people it says, and love :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.notcopyacat - Yes I have to agree with you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the base and the doodles on top are fun :) great job on the freehand as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous mani, I love the idea <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig