'Just Sweet Things' Freehand Vintage Inspired Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you had a fantastic weekend, today I am off to visit friends who are going to feed Mr Bravo and I some delicious food! They are a lovely family and I am glad to be seeing them - I sometimes don't see them enough.. Especially last year where I was hanging on to skype every five minutes... I think we'll be using a big table grill - nice!
I have a manicure today which was inspired by a beautiful and very retro piece of art I found on Pinterest, you can see it here.

For this manicure I really can't say much... I started with my usual base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' because my nails just love it too much. I then applied two coats of Barry M's 'Meadow' and allowed it to dry fully. I then created everything else with acrylic paints. I finished off by adding a coat of Barry M's Matte top coat because the finish just screamed retro!

What do you think of my retro looking manicure? Have you done any retro nail art before?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. awesome and really vintage picture, I love your amazing ideas dear Ithi :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife! I am really glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks, Maria! I am glad you think so :D xx

      Delete
  3. Such a retro cutesy, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig