Black And White With Striking Dots

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Got anything exciting to tell me? Go on, be as random as you like :D

Today I have a manicure which was created before I went to England in September... Its a bit messy, my black acrylic paint was near its death (Thankfully a new one has managed to find its way to me)

I have a confession, actually... I don't remember the coloured polishes I used for this manicure. Argh,
so unlike me not to write everything I used down but eh... Too bad!I certainly don't remember them all after this long!

This manicure began as two coats of Barry M's 'White' which I then added black acrylic on top of in various ways. I then used a dotting tool to create larger and smaller dots with white acrylic paint. (I've come to hate dotting with polish, I hate it when it gets stringy and ruins things) I then used various bright polishes and a dotting tool to fill in a few of the dots.

Its not as neat as I would have liked but I have to admit that in person it was quite striking, I did like how eye catching it was!

What do you think of my slightly different dotticure? Do you like making dotty nail art? 
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. looks very beautiful and eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter that you don't remember the colored polish names, it counts that you made an original and fantastic looking nail art! I love everything about this one. Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! How long do you usually keep your manicures on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your manicure looks great!
    Love your nails, I like the colors that you added!
    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not usually a fan of polka dots but this look amazing. Love the bright polkas here and there <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this design is really unique, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is quite striking! I always love black and white designs with a bit of Color :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig