The Life Tree - Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you will have a lovely weekend! Tomorrow all the guys are out playing darts so I will probably spend my morning cleaning and getting things done before enjoying a nice peaceful afternoon painting.

Today I have a manicure that might look a bit weird... So I need you to click *this* pin from pinterest to see what I was 'trying' to create. I think unless you see the inspiration you may be confused at what you are looking at... Hah! Always a great way to start when you have to explain your nail art :'D


For this manicure I began with two coats of Catrice's 'George Blueny' and layered on top Sally Hansen's  'Mermaid Tale'. Once this was completely dry I moved onto my acrylic paints, I started by trying to create a sort of one stroke arch along the top of my nails. I added blobs for countries/land and then added 'the life tree' in front. I finished with a few stars (where I could) and added some glitter with Barry M's 'VIP'. I finished it all off with two coats of Catrice top coat.

What do you think of this manicure, do you think it looks like the inspiration picture? Have you ever created some earthy nail art?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. It's gorgeous Ithi! You really don't need to see the inspiration picture to know what you painted, you did a great job! I love the pink colours of the tree vs. the dark colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has its mood, interesting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very mythical and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous and very similar to your pinspiration. I love the colours!
    BTW: George Blueny is a wonderful polish on it's own. I was wearing it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome, you left me speechless *.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this mani and i saw the picture.both are nice , and i like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This design looks so beautiful, great job :) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, sooo beautiful, I don't know how you do it, but it's amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is insanely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Ithi! I love the inspiration pic as well and you translated it really well to your nails :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like it! It does look like the original painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so intricate and so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so intricate and so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig