Freehand Ocean Mosaics

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are having a good Monday, are you being productive? Today calls for a little stop at the Mini mall, house cleaning and hopefully some nails. More importantly I need a lot of pc time for emails and editing things.
I don't wanna say too much about this manicure but this is what I meant before, about being so inconsistant. You look, you see, you make your own minds up. That proves to be wiser than me writing something off and never sharing it with you :)

For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Coconut' and began making sectioned off lines with my white acrylic paint. I then proceeded to fill in these spaces using a mixture of acrylic colours and some glitter from Hema's 'Green Circus' and Barry M's 'VIP. I then went back over my lines to get the sections to stand out.

If I hadn't been like a yeti with a paint brush it could have been quite pretty perhaps!? I'm just not fond of the general mess and very unneat lines with this manicure.

Have you done a mosaic type of manicure before? What do you think of my bluey green manicure?

Have a wonderful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Such a cool mosaic manicure, I haven't done anything like this before, but it's really beautiful. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Ithi!! This is super SUPER beautiful!! Each shape has its own colours and designs...wow!! I especially LOVE the ones with gradients! I'm totally up for blue & green manis :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice one, I like these kind of modern art looking nails. Very well thought and done!
    I usually hate Monday's and I am never productive on the first day of the week. Today was the first day of school for my daughter after the long vacation and I was stressed and running late from my job :( This day did not start well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I love this! The green and the blue areas look so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love the way the colors and patterns look together! I also like the different shaped sections :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of your mani. It must be a lot of work to paint all that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mani. I do love that glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so patient with your nail art creations. I envy you very much! Loving this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never done a mosaic nail art but it looks cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous mosaics, I love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig