Freehand Moomin Nails

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are all doing great.

I had some really sad news this weekend and I am still coming to terms with it... the thing I thought would happen.. happened. I wont go in to detail but those of you who read about it will know what I am talking about. Its hard. I have no way to get home in time for the funeral. I decided that this week I'd keep posting as normal as I had backed up posts ready to go. I had decided not to mention it at all but I think I needed to because I hate the idea of you guys thinking I am just not bothered to check out your blogs - thats not it. I'm coping with cleaning frenzies and trying to keep busy, I just find it hard sitting and thinking too much.

Do any of you know what the Moomins are?  Did you ever see that childrens cartoon as a child? As far as I am aware it is originally Swedish. I used to watch it in the mornings while getting ready for school! I found *THIS* beautiful picture on Pinterest featuring a gorgeous scene with Moomintroll in a boat with Snufkin (I think I got that correct) It looks so calm and serene! 

 For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Huckleberry', that is the only polish I used! Everything else was created freehand with my Oumaxi paints and my bamboo brush.

I'm actually not happy with this manicure, I created it over a month ago and each time I kept checking the post and seeing the pictures the less I liked it. Couldn't this have been so much better?

Doesn't it seem I have a thing for boats? I have no idea why I've painted so many boats with my freehand work - It's not like I am a boat fanatic, ha!

Do you remember this tv show? What do you think of my Moomin nail art?
Have a beautiful day
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. nice creatures i like it so much, but i didnt hear about this cartoon :)))
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and yes I do know Moomin, read the books a lot.
    So sad to hear about your loss, take care and lots of hugs and love to you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss, but I am happy that you were able to make it to the funeral. You and your family are in my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig