Colourful Abstract Triangles - Freehand

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you are having a good weekend.
Today I have some nail art to show you which is...freehand abstract. As with any freehand lined art I guess its easy to spot mistakes and so on. Still, I think this is quite a fun manicure in terms of glitter pop and colour!



For this manicure I began with two coats of Catrice's 'Honey Blossom' from the Kaviar Gauche collection. I then created sectioned gradients using Catrice's 'My Yellow Fellow', '(S)wimbledon', Essie's 'Tart Deco' and Yes Love's #25. I created my triangles one at a time using my bamboo brush and some black acrylic paint. The paint was actually metallic and I wish I had just used a pure black for a higher effect.

Are you a fan of abstract nail art? What do you think of this manicure?
Have a beaut of a day!
Love
Ithi




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Very pretty! I like the soft gradient and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors!! The abstract design is very cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutesy! What a great gradient with glitter :) You've been into abstracts lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you built up this mani, it's a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection, it looked like stamping! Love the candy like base too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gradient!! For a second I thought the abstract shapes were diamonds :p Fantastic freehand design as always!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gradient looks fun and I like that you added on it glitter, it attracts the eye a lot! The freehand work is perfect like always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really cool, love the coloiur you've chose too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that gradient with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the iridescent glitters over the gradient base! great job on the freehand abstract triangle pattern too! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig