Freehand Mint Leaves On Cocoa

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Happy Tuesday to you all! I can't say I've been up to much except the usual work outs and housework, and of course painting!
Today I have a freehand design to share with you that I created while I was in England (Now are you seeing how I became so organized with my post schedules?! - I'm happy if I have at least 13 posts ready to go) These are supposed to be mint leaves!



For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Cocoa' and one dried began creating my mint leaves with my bamboo brush and Oumaxi paints. I decided to add some light blue swirls for a really jazzy looking manicure. I finished it off by smoothing it out with Catrice's top coat. I also tried this with a matte top coat because sometimes... I just think mint looks great matte!

I'm quite happy with this manicure but I do wish my swirls had been somewhat neater.

What do you think of my minty leafy manicure? What do you think of the chocolate and mint combination for food – good or bad?!

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lovely leaves, I like them on the brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big matte finish fan but this time I like it better glossy. I love that you added swirls on the base and the mint leafs look great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it especially mattified! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice and I like it matte as well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks great. You're really skillful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful look ! something fresh for hot day ! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous manicure and original design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummie! I love peppermint chocolate! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, especially the matte version :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig