Freehand AlphaBear Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you today? I hope you've been having a great weekend. I'm happy because today is another 'Soupy Sunday' as I call it. Mr Bravo's sister makes the best tomato soup! Today I have some freehand nails inspired by a recently released game.

I'm not much of a gamer these days (I used to play mmorpg's) but I like the odd casual mobile game. I stumbled across Alpha Bear and fell in love with it immediately. It is an easy to play word game with a difference – there are incredibly cute cube-like bears to collect along the way! There are common bears, rare bears and legendary bears that unlock the more you play, there's currently 67 bears to collect. Game play is actually really simple – Letter blocks have numbers, make the best words you can to get high scoring words – the bigger the words the bigger and wider your bears will get. Letter blocks that are red will expire and then turn into stone which will stop your bears expanding. It is possible to fill the entire screen with just one massive 
bear!  

If you like fun word games you can pick up and play when you have a spare five minutes here and there then you should try it!


 It is available free for both Android and iOS


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White' and created everything else with my Oumaxi acrylic paints and bamboo brush. I finished it all off with a good lick of Catrice's top coat.

What do you think of my Alpha Bear nail art? Are there any app games you like to play?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have a weak spot for teddy bears - love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bear. In a grass skirt.

    YAHS. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so cute! I love the blue/green bear on your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the game, but I know that I love and find very cute the teddy on your ring finger! The one on your thumb is lovely and the colors work great together1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty mani! <3
    I haven't see this king of game but the characters are cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute mani! I love word games I'm definitely going to try playing this later! :) I've been really really addicted to playing tsum tsum lately... It's taken over my blog time! :(

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig