Essie: Beyond Cozy Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you'll have an amazing week ahead.! So I've been settling back into Dutch life, its good to see everyone! Today is also the first day of 'Ithi's ass kicking extravaganza' (Also known as IAKE in case you where wondering...)  Its time to get back into the fitness. Its not going to be pretty but its going to be done. "Yo, I'm all like '#igotthis' and stuff"..ahem. Do you have anything exciting planned? I have no idea what's happening for the rest of today, but I do have the beauty of Essie's 'Beyond Cozy' on review; Come see!

Colour ~ 'Beyond Cozy' is a gorgeous shimmer polish described as a silvery gold glitter but I would like to say that I personally feel it is more of a pewter silver, or silver with a light taupe tint. I don't find it to look too gold but it is still a very pretty and unusual shade of silver. I am wearing three coats here with a top coat.

Application ~ Application was breezy, because of the texture of this polish its pretty hard to end up with bubbles, streaks or brush strokes. Dry time is also very good.

Texture ~ A very watery and gritty textured polish which dries to a rough textured feel although it is not described as a texture and you can get it to feel perfectly smooth by applying top coat.

★★★★★/5 I guess this may not be a polish for everyone – but I do like the unique shade of 'Beyond Cozy' because it isn't 'just another silver' the light taupe tint really adds something cute and almost antique -ish feel to it. I think it looks great paired with so so many colours and absolutely stunning under nail art – imagine this with some beautiful stamping!

Do you have a favorite silver polish? What do you think of 'Beyond Cozy'?

Have a lovely day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is one of my FAVORITE Essie polishes. I am so happy that I bought it :) It has so much dimension to it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a polish that has that WOW effect on me. It is absolutely insane how stunning it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty kind of pale silver...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this unusual shade of gold and silver. But I like Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low even more! It's the little sister of your polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture of the polish and the color is very beautiful too! Good luck working out! You better be kicking ass and taking names!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is sand finish ? i hope it is , i like your pictures ! amazing look !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love the color! it's nice that you can wear it textured or top coat it too! some of my textures are way too bumpy that i would never even try to topcoat haha

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig