Blended Cocktail Gradient

Allo polish Pals!
How are you guys doing today? Today Mr Bravo and I are traveling back to Holland. The traveling part is never something I look forward to so I try to sleep through it! When I first arrived home in England my Mother had a real surprise for me...my mother is simply amazing in the way she always surprises me with new nail polishes whenever I visit – she is so kind and sweet to me and has always been so helpful and supportive of my blog. I was amazed to see Rimmel's and Essie's (Cute fact: my 4 yr old Niece Emilia helped her pick out the Essie's, girl's got taste!) Of course I couldn't wait to try them out and as it turned out, all of these colours looked absolutely beautiful together. ”Try all the polishes all at once!!!!” - That really is how my brain works.



For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White' and once dry I began to sponge on a mixture of Essie's 'Splash Of Grenadine' and 'Tart Deco', I also used Rimmel's 'Bestival Blue', 'Love Bug' and 'Roll In The Grass'. I did not create this as a regular gradient, it was done with the 'Love Bug' the pale yellow shade in the center of the other four polishes. I added a border to all the nails using Oumaxi's white acrylic paint. Finally I smoothed it all out with Catrice's top coat.

Its not my usual type of gradient but I really like the colours together! Because of the way I've done it it is not completely blended out like a regular ombre/gradient but I kinda like that! It reminds me of a photography filter.

What do you think of my less conventional gradient? Do you like these colours together?
Smile tons and have a lovely day, I'll see you when I get to the other side!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Very beautiful, looks like a very professional mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of gradient! I think it looks amazing how the colours don't blend entirely - it kind of reminds me of a Summer cocktail with different colours that are layered on top of each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gradient is really beautiful and the outlining makes it stand out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one word for this: gorgeous! 💕
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprisingly I like this very colorful mani! The colors are chosen with taste :)
    Have a good journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a lot this kind of gradient :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has to be the prettiest gradient I have seen in a while... I love the white border :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that gradient, the colors are all so beautiful and they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. say hello to your Mam..she is so sweet ! you have now more to show us ! i like this gradient ! colors are so sweet and cute ! and i like white lines around ! super effect

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the colors together! i like the rough gradient look here too... it does look like a photography filter! great job on the white border too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig