Dripping In Gold - Freehand

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are having a good day. Almost the weekend! This feel a little bitter sweet for me as I'll be flying back to Holland on Sunday; Of course I am excited to see everyone again but I will miss my family here in England. Still, a couple more days left to enjoy it!

Today I have a manicure I wanted to try for some time; It didn't take much mastery or skill for this manicure but I do think it is quite eye catching!


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's white and once dried applied my OPI Matte Top Coat. I then used an old paint brush to dab on Model's Own's 'Gold Rush' into the shape of gloppy looking drips. For an extra sparkle I added a little of Rimmel's 'Bling Thing'. I finally added an outline of black acrylic as thinly as I possibly could. It sort of bought the whole thing out...

A pretty simple manicure with a very striking look. I really like the matte white!If I did this again I think I would add the black to just some parts to look more like a shadow and not entirely around the drips!

What do you think of this golden and matte manicure? Have you done dripping nail art before?
Have an amazing day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I haven't tried this mani before but I like the look of it. Sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really beautiful, the gold looks almost edible LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matte white too. Makes it more striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The drips look like real gold. Wonderful polish combination and it was a great idea to make in on a matte base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this manicure is sooo pretty! Love these dripping gold details with the black outlining :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it :)
    Enjoy your time with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so arty and glamorous!
    so glad to finally find a moment to catch up with your beautiful work Ithi, it is really a pleasure for my eyes!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design! Very interesting and glamorous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I'm sorry you are sad to leave England, but you will be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. eye cathing mani ! simple work on first look, but it isnt i know !
    superb !

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig