Princess In Pink - Freehand With Water Decals

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope your having a great day. I'm currently enjoying a nice cup of green tea and enjoying the weather! I have a secret... and I hope you don't hate me for it. I absolutely despise animal print... Now that you know that it is probably no surprise that animal print patterns hardly ever grace my nails. Remember I told you about the lucky/surprise bags I ordered from The Born Pretty Store? One of my surprises was indeed pink leopard print water decals and you know what? I actually really like these!


I believe these water decals are no longer in the store but there are some really similar ones and even others with different colours. I managed to work these decals into a way that I didn't mind the pattern at all! For this manicure I began with two coats of Yes Love's 'G12-1' on all my nail except my middle and ring finger; On those I applied two coats of Barry M's 'Dragonfruit'. I then created my cat and cut out half moons using my bamboo brush and black acrylic paint. I finished it all off by adding some gems to the collars and applying my water decals. Finally I applied a smooth licking of Catrice top coat.

Do you enjoy wearing animal prints? What do you think of my princess kitty nails?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. yes , i love this look , wraps and cat ! beauty girl that is amazing mani !have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The manicure is gorgeous!! THe kitty turned out purrr-fect.
    I am not a big fan of animal print either....but I do it from time to time...and i usually get to do it with pink :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, so pretty and cool. Love the colours you used too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should use more often animal print on your nails, because it looks stunning! Sometimes you just need to try it once and realize that you like them :)) The kitty on you thumb is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani and the way you combined the decals with the other patterns! Beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your black kitty :)- whole mani looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty mani! I love the kitty. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! I am a huge animal print lover, don't hate me ;) hehe. And I love pink and bling, but most of all cats! <3 I wan't these on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! I personally love animal print... But only on my nails. I don't like it on clothes haha glad to hear you were able to incorporate it in a way that you like

    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig