I've Got The Luck Of The Irish With The Finder Things Decals - Review

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion.

Allo polish Pals!
Hope you are all doing well today? Happy St. Patrick's day, are you celebrating? I am so glad that a lot of you are interested in The Finder Things products, I have my first decals to show you today. What could be more fitting than a St. Patrick's day themed nail art featuring The Finder Things Shamrockdecals. Don't forget to read on to see my review. Let's take a look!



Essie's 'The More The Merrier' layered with Sinful Colors 'Call Me Later' and GOSH's 'Greed'
 These decals are awesome, I am really enjoying the high quality of The Finder Things products. As you'll see from the picture above these decals (as they all do) come on a sheet containing many individual decals. They range in sizes to fit all nails and these cute shamrock decals have a variation of patterns to them, I especially like the plaid/tartan patterned decals. Application was super easy (Instructions below) I found that they peeled off of the sheet with ease and were perfectly sticky. They are also a great thickness – not too flimsy and not too thick.

What sets these decals aside for me is that they don't look like stickers. You'll know what I mean if you've ever had decal stickers that have looked thick and plasticy on the nails – these look incredibly natural and sit nicely on the nail beds. You may notice my ring finger decal is a little unstuck but let me assure you that was simply my fault – All I needed to do was press and gently rub the edge of the decal for it to be completely flat, I somehow over looked that nail!. Once stuck they stay on very nicely and it is advised to use a good top coat to seal them onto the nail and to help them last longer.
I think these shamrocks look fantastic and I can't wait to try out more decals to show you.
Don't forget you can also find The Finder Things on Twitter and Facebook.



What do you think of this St. Patrick's day manicure? Do you like these shamrock decals?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Very cute decals!! I love the St. Patrick's design you did with them, especially with the gold glitters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mani is super pretty!! I like it, but the stickers, not so much, I mean, I can notice the transparent edges and that I don't like it. But I have already placed and order for the stencils you showed yesterday!! I ordered the butterflies and the Fleur de lis! I can't wait to receive them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whole mani just spectacular Ithi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute nail art! I like the shamrocks with these patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning design!! I LOVE the gold glitters at the base and these decals are so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most amazing St. Patrick's day manicure I have seen today. I like the glitter and the frame you made and the stickers are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mani! The decals are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute, nature-like mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I like a good green mani!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned put really nice sweety! >:D<

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig