Pinky Princess Punk, Skull Candy!

Allo polish Pals!
Hope your having a great weekend? Did you get up to anything fun? Today I have a really... over the top manicure to share with you. Just remember, I warned you! I wanted to create something really bright, this isn't my favorite manicure of all time but it delivered the over top look I felt like creating.
I used a mixture of 2mm shaped studs from The Born Pretty Store (excluding the stars) which are on sale right now for just $0.99

On all my nails I applied two coats of Barry M's 'Matte White' and followed by creating a sort of ruffian style – I wanted my ruffian to be centered on one side instead of central – I used Barry M's 'Starlet' (One of my most loved glitters) and created a thin border around it using Oumaxi paint. I then applied a top coat and began sticking random studs from The BornPretty Store to the white part of my nails. On my ring finger I applied two coats of 'Starlet' and created a skull using white paint.

Its pretty... 'in your face' right? Would you wear this many studs in one manicure? Do you prefer subtle manicures or bright and happening manicures?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love it! I love the studs, but I'm not sure I'd actually ever wear them =P But they are supercute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo joyful! I really like it sweetie, it makes me kind of think about the game candy crush, hihihi, or just colorful candy. Love it, and I would wear something like that, maybe not every nail, but one or two accent nails for sure! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo , so cute nail art ! some sugar sweeties ! i like it so much ! this pink glitters is fantastic polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ithi, whole design looks awesome, very colourful- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so bold and bright and fun, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking at your mani and suddenly I am craving for sweets????? Maybe the striking colors and different shapes create this feeling. Otherwise it is a cute mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute and crazy manicure, feels like candy or that sprinkle on cake.^^ Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this nail art looks so bright and I'm just in love with this whole manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this nail art looks amazing. Really loving it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha this cheers me up so much!! It's totally "in your face" but I love that!! I think the coloured studs look really cute and fun. Sometimes I want a design to be calm and neutral, but at other times I really want a loud and screamy one like this! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig