Catrice: Alluring Red Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I'm doing ok. Unluckily for me my body decided to throw an eye infection at me during my last week home in England. I swear sometimes I have the worst luck! My next few posts will be scheduled posts as I'll be flying home to Holland on Sunday. It really feels that five weeks has flown by. It's going to be hard going back even though I am looking forward to see my Dutch family too. Today I have a Catrice polish to show you; This is 'Alluring Red'. Also, this picture was in my archives so please excuse how different my nails look back then, I've gone round again since this picture :)


Colour ~ Alluring red is a gorgeous, cool toned vibrant berry red with a metallic finish.

Application ~ One of my favorite red polishes to apply, Alluring red is really easy to apply and dries incredibly fast. Even though it is a metallic polish I found my end result to have minimal streak marks from the brush – huurah!

Texture ~ I would describe this polish to have a slightly watery consistency which is common with metallics, because of this it is really easy to build up your last fast due to the quick dry time.

★★★★★/5 I love this red, considering I am not the biggest red fan I find Alluring Red to be extremely flattering. I love the dry time and the high gloss finish is just beautiful, it almost looks classy. If your red collection is lacking like mine I highly suggest you get your hands on this one if you can! 

What do you think of this berry bright red? Do you have a firm fave red in your collection?

Have a great night!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. wow, my style! i love this color ! thanks for nice pictures Ithi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is really pretty,awesome rich colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big fan of red polishes, so I don't own many, but I love the finish of this Catrice polish! Looks great on your nails. I hope your eye is Ok now! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swatch and polish! Sad to hear that you've got an eye infection, but nice that you had an awesome time with your family. I was only 3 weeks in sweden, sad to go back to germany but it was okay after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you know I love red polish. This one is sooo pretty! Love it on you! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that color is so pretty, perfect for winter! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come I didn't see this gorgeous red? Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this shade of red looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these swatches!
    Your nails look great :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig