You've Got Snow On Your Head, My Deer - Freehand

Allo polish Pals!
Happy weekend to you all! Will you be doing anything exciting this weekend? I'm so pumped for this weekend. Being home in England with Mr Bravo has been great so far. Today I am going to start my day off by kicking some booty, I'm going to do a really fun work out, in the afternoon I will visit my Granddad who is 99 years old and tonight my family will get together to share Chinese as an early celebration for my birthday which is on Tuesday. Fun!

Today I am showing you a manicure that was actually created a couple of weeks ago but one I am still really excited to show you. I actually created this to take part in a contest Andreea was running called 'Winter Is Coming'.



I'm thinking this might have been one of the most time consuming manicures I have ever done but I was quite happy with the outcome. Even if it didn't win I had fun creating this and I learn new things about acrylic paint. I only used two polishes for this manicure, Sally Hansen's 'Resurrection' and Ozotic Sugar #903 on the thumb and pinky. The rest was all acrylic.

What do you think of my snowy deer? Have you created some winter creature nail art?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow Ithi that looks amazing!! What an awesome design!! I also love the Sally Hanssen grey/blue you used as a base coat, that's such a pretty colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen it already Ithi, and this is spectacular design, very artistic and incredibly pretty :)
    You should be a winner dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani, so festive! I love it :-D

    Hope you have a great time! Wow 99 that's amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning!! Such perfection! You're really talented Ithi! I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Your nails looook soooo beautiful :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredible nails ! love this winter scene ! it is nice you have grandpa ;) ! enjoy dear in your family !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am speechless, your mani looks super artistic and it's so well painted! Great work!
    Your Grandfather is 99 years old, well congratulations, not anyone is so lucky to live so long! My grandmother turns 96 in January.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYYY! You nails are so incredible. You put such amazing detail into your art, you deer is so cute! This is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAH I LOVE THIS MANICURE!!!!
    The deer remind me of Thranduils deer in The Hobbit :)
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
    I adore your blog... follower for a long time and I just love your manicures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much, Shortylegsbeauty! That is really so kind of you to say!! <3 xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig