Refreshing Pastels With Zigzags

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your having a weekend with whatever plans you have made. Unluckily for me I seem to have picked up a cold... And I know who the culprit was. I'm telling myself I have one week to get better because I do not want to be sniffy on the airplane next weekend.
Today I have a creation I was really excited to show you but actually all that changed once I saw the pictures. I'm so sorry about the state of my nails, the crappy nail polish remover I am currently using is leaving my nails looking a mess so I apologize for the terrible clean up around my nails!




For this manicure I started with two coats of Barry M's 'Pearl' (Yes, again. Really.) I then used tape to create two diagonal sections and applied Barry M's 'Peach Melba' and Essence's 'That's What I Mint'. In hindsight I should have started with perhaps the peach or the mint so my lines would be neater. I then used Model's Own's 'Grey Day' to stamp MoYouNail's 128 plate to add the chevron pattern. On my ring finger I added a little of Essie's 'Set In Stones' to the tip and added a square/diamond stud.

I'm really feeling this manicure for spring. My weather detector seems to be so backwards doesn't it? Something about these colours just makes me so happy – If only it had been a neater manicure.

What do you think of this pastel combo with chevrons?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. It looks sooooo good Ithi! I love these colours together and the whole designs is just really xreative with the zig zag pattern and the diagonal peach and mint :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails are beautiful .. what do you see wrong ? we are not dolls , we use our hand :)))
    i like your you geometric nail art ! lovely color combo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a supersweet mani, I really like it. Take care now and I hope you'll get better soon. Love and hugs to you my dear friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Ithi, very eye catching design and you are so good in creating advanced designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really nice design, so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW this looks so cute!!
    Love this nail art creation :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A refreshing idea! :) Hope you will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, i love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what a lovely manicure :) I love the colors and the design is really lovely too :)
    I hope you will get better soon :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color combo and the design itself is so beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig