These Spiders Are A Gal's Best Friend

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Thank you to those who wished me to get better soon, it's been a really rough week so far and I'm completely out of sorts with everything. Yesterday I did more sleeping than anything else which makes me feel incredibly lazy. Argh, hopefully I am better soon – I don't have time to be ill! Halloween! Are you doing anything for Halloween? I've never really celebrated it, it wasn't that popular where I grew up in England and also doesn't seem like a huge deal here in Holland either but I am excited to know what you guys will be doing. My favorite thing about Halloween is the possibility of new horror films! For today I have some rather crappy spiders to kick off Halloween. (I am not overly impressed with my nail art lately, I need to up my game) I'm terrified of spiders but how about some prettier glitzy spiders?


I started with two coats of Sally Hansen's 'Resurrection' and applied Max Factor's 'Fantasy Fire' on top. I created my webs and spider legs by using Color Club's 'On The Rocks'. I used a mixture of rhinestones and studs to create the spider bodies.

What do you think of these uninspiring spider nails? Have you create any Halloween nail art yet?

Have a great day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Fantasy Fire makes everything soooo pretty! I like your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Love the spiders :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, fancy! :D Love that base color and your idea for those spiders:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Nice idea for the torso of the spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't find it uninspiring at all, I really like how it looks. I love the way you added the rhinestones!
    We don't celebrate Halloween either in our country but I craved up a pumpkin for decoration and made my nails, that's all. We don't dress up and go to trick or treat even if we live in Transilvania :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that you made your spiders 3D!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm terrified of spiders too, but your manicure is so cute ! again you are not satisfied , but it is really nice Ithi !

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig