Barry M: Dragonfruit Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I wanted to say a huge thank you for letting me know that my last post made some of you laugh, I'm pleased to say that my nail is still ripped but is completely in the same condition with the miracle of tea bag repairing! Crisis averted! And so the painting continues :) We also have our niece staying over at the moment which means typing is very hard – I am the sort of person who will end up typing what I hear someone say instead of what I'm thinking to type so excuse me if in the next three weeks I am scrambled!

Today I have a simple swatch and review to show you ~ However I couldn't pass by Barry M's 'Dragonfruit' without giving it an exceptional rating, lets see why, shall we?

Colour ~ I would describe Dragonfruit as a light pink with very delicate and subtle silver shimmer which shows very softly on the bottle but does not translate strongly when applied. I also happen to think this is a really flattering shade that works well with many colour combinations when used with nail art.

Application ~ Another huge bonus of this polish is that it has the same great quality as many of the other Gelly polishes from Barry M – it applies very smoothly and has that wonderful self leveling. God, a girl's gotta love that in a polish! I had no trouble with application however I rush a little on my ring finger which caused two tiny bubbles - I really must stress that this was entirely my fault and is not something that happens when I use this polish otherwise.

Texture ~ It has a great texture, not too thick or too thin and the end result is a beautiful vinyl like finish which is perfectly beautiful with or without a top coat. It has a wonderfully smooth consistency.

★★★★★/5 I can not find a fault with this polish at all, I love the wonderfully warm and feminine colour and application, dry time and end result are totally worth it. If you've not tried a Barry M Gelly yet I really recommend you do!

I hope you enjoyed this beamingly positive review,
Have a great evening!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This is a very cute colour :D
    You know I don't like pink but this one I would totally wear! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andreea! I think its cute too and it seems to be quite flattering for many people :) I have to stop myself from using this pink too much, haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. It's quite a pretty pinky colour! I quite like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your repair is holding up! This is a cute pink I really want to try these jellies but I have no idea where to get Barry M in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color, I wish Barry M was available in the US! Tea bags are so useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love how this looks on you. Great review xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig