The 31 Day Challenge: Day 6 - Violet

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Have you had a good weekend so far? Yesterday it was a little crazy here as my two Dutch Niece's came to visit again. I can now say that this house is pretty tired and having a good rest day! My oldest Niece really enjoys seeing my nail art so she was learning the English words for each finger and looking through my notebook of ideas/swatches, so cute!
Today I have my manicure for day 6 of the 31 nail art challenge. Violet Nails!



On all my nails I began with two coats of China Glaze's 'Something Sweet' and stamped a few stars (Not very well – I need to improve on stamping) using the Nail Craze plate 02 and Barry M's 'Silver Foil'. I then created a simple cloud design with Barry M's 'Plum' and Color Club's 'Eternal Beauty' on the tips. Overall its a very simple manicure but I just love cloud designs; Its easy to make something striking when you have little time.

I'm looking forward to showing you day 7 which is black and white nails, I've had the pleasure of trying something new for that post.

What do you think of this purple cloud design? Have you worn a cloud design before?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. wow ! wonderful ! love this pastel lilac and holo combo nails! amazing again !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bubica! You know me, I'm a sucker for a holo polish! :) xx

      Delete
  2. everything in my favorite colours, so effective- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fife! I like purple a lot too :) xx

      Delete
  3. The colors all go very well together...and I LOVE PURPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin's daughter always asks me to paint her nails when she comes over... problem is though she never wants to sit still! lol

    This is really cute I love the star stamping with the clouds. I still haven't tried a cloud design yet but I will one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the little ones do like to wriggle about, eh? :) I would have painted her nails but we had no idea when her mum would be over to pick her up. I didn't want her having to try putting her coat on with wet polish, disaster!

      Thank you so much :) I'd love to see your cloud design if you do one! xx

      Delete
  5. I just looove this mani, beautiful colours and the nail art is so pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann-Sofie! I'm glad you liked it :D xx

      Delete
  6. This looks awesome, really like it and loving the holo too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka! It is a beautiful holo isn't it? One of my all time faves! xx

      Delete
  7. Nice mani. I like the Colour Club nail polish very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is super pretty, I'm obsessed with holo's but my collection doesn't show it yet! xx

      Delete
  8. beautiful! I Love the stars

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so good at cloud design. Perfectly neat. Also I think your stamping is spot on xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lou! I can't agree with the stamping but that means a lot coming from the stamping queen! xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig