The 31 Day Challenge: Day 5 - Blue

Allo polish Pals
How are you today? Today its a national holiday here so it is nice to have everyone at home all at the same time – rare for a week day! Today I have my 5th post from the 31 day challenge which is blue nails. I really liked the concept of what I did here but I still hate how it looks. I think it could have been done so much better/neater. I debated redoing it but I'm instead going to promise myself that I will be happy with my day 6 nails. Here it is anyway...



On my index and pinky I began with two coats of Fogan's #05 which is a beautiful light blue. I then created half moons and filled the rest of the nails with Catrice's sand glitter polish in 'Maliblue'. I added some cross hatch marks with Kisses 'Soft blue' stripe pen and lined the half moon with Barry M's 'Blackberry' gelly polish. For my other nails I used the exact same products and added a gem to the centre of my triangles. - Its not as good as I had hoped but when I recreate this in the future I think I will be much more neater.

What do you think of these blue nails? Does this pattern remind you of something?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Sorry for not commenting for a while, but it has been some crazy weeks for me. But I hope it'll be better for a while now. Such a beautiful manicure Ithi. You're so good at nail art. I love this one. :-) We have a national holiday here aswell. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Ann-Sofie! <3 I know how busy you are and how hard you have been working :) Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad that you had a holiday too, hopefully you had the day off to relax :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely design :)- geometric forms are quite difficult but you created them absolutely spotless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fife! I am so glad you think it is spotless! :D xx

      Delete
  3. i love too this design ! and love hand made art work ! all different patterns are so interesting and well created ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, Bubica! Yes I thought it would be interesting to make each nail slightly different! :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is very stilish! Like nail art from the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! <3 I think so too, It reminds me of something.. maybe from a sci-fi movie, haha! :) xx

      Delete
  5. There's a lot going on, but the colors bind it all together, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know for some people it may just have too much going on with it, but it was something different to wear! xx

      Delete
  6. Ithi these are genuinely amazing!! Perfectly neat and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lou! I'm glad you like the colours! I really didn't think this looked neat in any way so I'm really pleased to hear that you think it was! <3 xx

      Delete
  7. These look beautiful! I love how sparkly the base color is and the lines look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucy! I too am in love with the base colour, I'll be reaching for that polish often! :) xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig