Day 18: Half Moon Nails

Allo polish Pals!
Wow, didn't the weekend fly by? Bring it back! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, what did you get up to? I had a super spring clean today and am feeling pretty tired, I decided Monday might be my new Sunday – I deserve a lie in tomorrow! So for the 18th day of the 31 day nail art challenge I needed to create a half moon manicure. This is the simple manicure I created.



So on all my nails I started with two coats of Herôme's 'Kingston' which is a very light beige/gold with the most subtle holographic finish (I fail to get my camera to pick this up) and used reinforcement rings to create my half moons. I then painted on top with Orly's 'Terra Mauve'. Finally I used a fan brush to add a little few sketchy lines of Sinful Colors 'Dancing Nails' to add a little textured look.

What do you lovely ladies think of this manicure? Have you created a half moon manicure before; What colours did you decide to wear together?

Have a beautiful start to the week!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love what you did with the fan brush. It makes the mani very interesting to look at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Margriet! I quite liked the fan effect, I just wanted something a little extra to the manicure :) xx

      Delete
  2. So cool. Love the colours you worked with. :-) Great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is very elegant. I like it! Haven't tried a half moon manicure yet but I like everything retro or vintage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stadtwaldvogel! I like vintage-style thing too! You should give the half moons a go, they are so effortless to create :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is so great!! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the subtle design you created with the fan brush! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lovestruck! I'll have to do a brighter and more vibrant fan design next time :D xx

      Delete
  6. beautiful colors! I'm glad you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice! The Orly is a really nice colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks really good! Very classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I've never seen this orly colour before but it goes so well with the gold half moons. I love that you added the fan brush strokes too xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig