Day 17: Glitter!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Are you excited for the weekend? I've had a pretty odd week; There have been some amazing points and some less so good but yesterday I went to get my 'fro fixed at the hair dressers. My hair is... 'Difficult' at the best of times. Since my dad originally came from the small island of St Helena I have some pretty crazy big hair which I've never much been able to manage in its curly frizzy natural form but now I am quite proud of my lions mane! Maybe it only took me 26 years to figure my hair out without relying on hair straighteners! Here's day 17 of the 31DNAC which is a call for glitter nails.





Its a pretty simple manicure. I was all “Oh, glitter? Wow this one will be easy to pick out some polish for!”.... Nope. In the end I decided to settle on this really simple white gold style glitter even though I had more unusual ones to show you.

So on all my nails excluding my index and middle finger I applied two coats Black Onyx's '118' and added Hema's #23 glitter to the tips. On my remaining nails I used two coats of Color Clubs 'Antiqued Gold' and applied Sally Hansen's 'Resurrection' to the center. I finished by adding a little bit of glitter to these too.

What do you think of this manicure? Blinging brilliant or glitter over dose?

Have a beautiful Friday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. i like the ruffian nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liselotte! :) I kinda wished I had done them on all my nails! xx

      Delete
  2. WOW!! Glitter, I loooove it. Gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann-Sofe! Its nice to have a little sparkle going on! :) xx

      Delete
  3. How fun and sparkly!! This came out terrific. I especially love that you combined the glitter tips with ruffian design... it looks really good. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is a big frizzy problem child! I can kind of handle it curly when its short, but now that my hair is long, I need to use my straightener

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the color of the ruffian matches the glitter! the plain glitter gradient looks pretty too... always classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Antiqued Gold and Resurrection look together. Really eye catching with the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig