Day 15: Delicate Print & MoYouNails Review

* This product(s) was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion :)


Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your having a better weekend than I am; Sometimes its like when something goes wrong then every decides to go wrong. Ah well. By the way, I hope you enjoy the new look to my blog. If you have any troubles with anything please let me know! Today I have day 15 of the 31 day nail art challenge which calls for delicate print. I am also sharing my review of MoYouNails.com which I was fortunate enough to receive some items to review. This might be a long post so please please please click the 'read more' link below.



I was delighted when my parcel arrived and upon opening I received two beautiful stamping plates 221 ~ A setof four beautiful and very delicate looking patterns, 225 ~ Six Beautiful French type style patterns, a MoYouNails stamper, scraper and a beautiful glossy catalogue (The photograph's inside are insanely beautiful and now have me lemming for probably every single item) 

The item's I received and the catalog which contains products and beautifully photographed nail art pictures. I love the look of this set!
As you ladies may have guessed by now I am not at all a confident stamper but I did have a lot more success with these MoYouNail's plates and I am totally in love with the stamper. I've tried a couple of other stampers in the past but this stamper is perfectly squishy and I had more luck with this one. The scraper is also fantastic, its the perfect compromise to the two scrapers I already had. One was metal and one was a plastic card (similar to a credit card but actually for stamping) This is in the style of a classic metal scraper but is entirely plastic, I had an easier time scraping the excess polish then ever before.

I'm also happy to tell you that my communication with MoYouNails was brilliant; They are a really lovely and friendly team and the shipping was really fast, even considering the fact I am in Holland.

If you are looking to invest in some new stamping plates, polishes designed for stamping and other items I really recommend you check out MoYouNails!

To test these plates out I used two coats of Yes Love's 'G6-1' which is a purple leather finish polish (These pictures don't do it justice) and used Barry M's 'Silver Foil' to apply my chosen patterns. I finished it off with a matte top coat (Such a shame, I regret that!) So while my stamping still needs evident work and practise I think the overall out come is so much better than my previous attempts!


What do you think of this manicure? Have you tried MoYouNails stamping plates?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That's some pretty good stamping, Ithi, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I need to get me some MoYouNails stamping goodies :D
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ithi! I love your nails! and your blog's new look is amazing :) Congratulations.
    i first thought I never saw MoYou round plates, because they have the rectangles, but then clicking the link I realise these are from another MoYou store! which I find great, I already saw many things I'd like to buy, lol!
    For the new blog's look, I found it terrific, the font is a bit too small for my poor sight, but other than that, I love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamping looks great and so intricate! And I love the shiny polishes you picked for it too :) I don't own any stamping plates yet but I've been looking at the MoYou website often because they have such awesome things! I'll have to get some plates soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a whole new blog image! I love it. Great changes you have made Ithi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never tried moyou but i've been meaning to! i don't stamp that often though so i couldnt really justify buying more plates haha... i feel like i should at least use all the ones i already have first!

    glad to hear that you're having more luck with this stamper, scraper and plates :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig