Day 14: Flowers

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you are all well :) Today I did some more power walking and all the usual boring house chores; However it is quite nice to get things done early in the day! For today's post I have day 14 of the 31 day nail art challenge which calls for flower nail art. I am not a fan of what I have created... I love the colours but I hate everything else about this manicure due to my own skills...Or lack of.

I was recently treated to my first ever Orly nail polishes so I couldn't wait to use them! On my ring finger I applied two coats of Orly's 'Moonlit Madness' and added a few gems to the top of my nail. On all my remaining fingers I used Orly's 'Chantilly Peach' (fabulous colour, I look forward to swatching this for you) and stamped (terribly) using Bundle Monster's 318 plate.

I would love this because of the flower design and the colours combined make my eyes happy but my stamping today but just left me a little deflated. I've always said stamping is something I could do with improving on but I think that the 31 day challenge will surely help as the next challenge is 'delicate print' which I'm not sure is a freehand kind of job?

What do you think of this manicure? Do you find it lack-lustre too?

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. looks wonderful- I like this gold and wine together. You are very good at stamping Ithi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife! <3 I'm glad you think so but I think I still need a lot more practice! xx

      Delete
  2. This is sooo pretty! I love the color combination. I see a lot of gold stamping on red, but don't see a lot of red stamping on gold, and it's really stunning! I love the rhinestones you added too. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yun! I did love the colours too. I agree that it is a little different to do the colours the way round I did and I'm glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  3. The colors are great together! And your stamping is nice, no worries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stadtwaldvogel! They are pretty aren't they? I will still work on improving my stamping! xx

      Delete
  4. ohhh i love your new blog layout!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for noticing, LittleMonster! I am not entirely sure I am happy with it but I really felt like a change :D xx

      Delete
  5. I love the colors together! I really like the stamping... I actually like how it's not 100% opaque in parts it gives it kind of a faded antique effect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lovestruck, I can see what you mean about it not being 100% accurate and that it gives it a different effect! xx

      Delete
  6. That's beautiful. The color harmony is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is beautiful Ithi. Feminine and super pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mani, I find the design very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig