Happy Easter Bunday - Acrylic Bunnies At Sunset

Allo polish Pals!
Happy Easter to you all! I hope you all have a lovely day however you chose to spend today :) I'm excited as we are having a family meal later on – Fondue! I've never ever had any type of fondue and my first fondue will be done in Dutch-style! That means we'll be dipping our yums in hot oil (I always thought fondue was only done in cheese or chocolate!) Of course I miss my family in England but I know they will have a great day and I hope I will see them soon. Are you spending Easter with family? This year for my Easter manicure I decided to do something much different to last year and I think I like this better! Here are bunnies at sunset :)

I started off this manicure by creating a gradient using Pacific Rapsodi in 22, 23, Model's Own 'Sophie's Pink' and Barry M's 'Peach Melba'. I was really happy with my gradient despite a little mess around the cuticles. I then used myOumaxi acrylic paint in black to create some bunny silhouettes and finished off with my top coat.

What do you think of my sunset bunnies? Have you created a sunset type manicure before?
Have a lovely Easter, stuff yourselves silly with chocolate and enjoy the company you have :)
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. wow ! then you say my bunnies is lovely !what do i have to say for this pictures : your nails are amazing and better ! love bunnies that you created they are really standing on sunset ...., and pink gradient is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! <3 that's so kind of you. I really like your bunnies and think they are much better than mine since mine are just the shapes ha :) I'm really glad you like it :D xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Margriet! I also hope you have a lovely Easter :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow Ithi this is stunning. Sooo cute bunnies, I love them, and the background colours are so beautiful. Your're a queen at nail art!! ;-) Have a lovely Easter my dear friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, what a cute little rabbits :)))))) I can't stop smiling, I really love it :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW those little rabbits look soo cute ;)
    Love this manicure!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. the most beautiful Easter mani I have seen so far, Ithi! Have a lovely Easter Monday!
    You were right, Englad is not so bad :D- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a talented painter, Ithi! Very very cute! I spent the weekend with my bro and his wife. We live far away and I don't see them that often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's the best of Easter nail art I've ever seen! great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LITTLE BUNNY SILHOUETTE'S!! How cuuuutee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful! amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ithi! How are you? I've taken a break from bloggin, somewhat I needed it, but I kind of miss it, son here I'm back. I'm sure you had a lovely Easter celebration, so did I, and your manicure is just wonderful, I love the gradient, and the bunnies are so cute! You're such a creative person always coming up with original ideas! I might borrow this idea of yours, I like the gradient very much :)
    take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty :)
    Little Red x

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig