Catrice : PlumDogMillionaire Swatch & Review ★★★★/5


Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! I've been a little bit behind this week. I'm not sure what happened, but I didn't get all the things I wanted to do done. Especially nail art, I had a specialized day manicure planned but time and life got in the way! I will be making some Easter nail art today – in between all the things I must do around the house but I'm determined that tomorrow I will show you something Easter-y! (And better than my attempt last year)That reminds me, how do you celebrate Easter? Do you make it a big occasion? So for today I have Catrice's 'PlumDogMillionaire' (I just love that name!) to show you :)

Colour ~ PlumDogMillionaire is true to its name, its a rich deep plum with glitter hints of violet, blue and fuchsia/magenta popping through. Without a top coat its very dull but once you apply it you will see the colours popping right out.

Application ~ I have no real complaints about my application with PDM, It had a pretty good dry time and I had no bubbling at all. My only slight 'hmm' is that perhaps the brush is a little on the large side for my tiny pinky but I still managed. I applied three coats to get perfect coverage.

Texture ~ The texture reminds me a lot of Model's Own's 'Amethyst' – it applies in a medium thickness but has grainy texture. As I mentioned about the topcoat: with one one its like looking at a textured polish but with a good covering of your top coat it will be lusciously smooth.

★★★★/5 If your not afraid of glitters and you love purple I would recommend this polish to you. It takes a little work, but I think the end result is worth it because I like how shimmery and glossy it looks. I think this polish will be great for nail art in the future!

What do you think of this plum polish? Do you like the colour of the glitter and plum combination??

Have a great day lovelies and I hope you have a great Easter weekend. I'll see you tomorrow with some Easter offerings!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I looooove this polish! The deep purple colour looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Robin! I am looking forward to using this for nail art in the future :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like the clor on you tough I am not a fa of most purple polishes. Have a nice weekend! I will spent time with my brother and his wife :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy spending time with your family, Stadwalfvogel! Thank you! As a purple fan I really like it but if purple isn't your thing then its understandable! <3 xx

      Delete
  3. love this colorful glitter plum nail polish ! looks wonderful ! happy Easter dear Ithi !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get one. I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning colour. I just love the sparkly glitters. I never used to reach for purple but it's becoming more and more one of my fav polish colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! i hope you had a nice Easter! I don't celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this one on the internet ...and I adore it.
    I really hope i'll be able to find one from this collection.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig