The Stargazer

Allo polish Pals!
Are you having a great weekend? I have to say mine has been quite quiet, last night I turned our bedroom into a horror scene as I was sat cutting up feathers for a future manicure! Today we're looking forward to a family Chinese meal together – always delicious! And for me, probably my last real 'naughty food' before I start my diet and exercise up again. Anyhoo! Today's post comes with extra love and thank you's to Gelic. I was lucky enough to win a give away she hosted recently containing some beautiful H&M nail polishes... Of course I had to try them out! Gelic always has such unique and wonderful idea's, check her blog out if you haven’t already!
On all my nails except my ring finger I used two coats of H&M's Matte Silver. I then applied W7's 'Matte Black' to the centers in a ruffian style before adding a generous lick of NYX Girls 'Frizzy Spots' on top. Using tape I added some more silver to the tips of my nails and criss crossed in black using Kisses Nail Art Striper Pens (Which I am loving more and more) On my ring finger I applied the black and glitter and added a few star gems. I called this the stargazer because the patches of glitter remind me of window shapes :)

Do you think Silver and black is a classic winner? What do you think of this matte and glitter combination?
Have a great Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous manicure Ithi! Where do you get all your ideas to these incredible nail art? You're so talented. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you, Ann-Sofie! I have to admit with this one that all I knew was the colours I wanted to use... I didn't really have a plan after that which is very unlike me! <3 Thank you so much for your kind words! xx

      Delete
  2. This is so wonderful, shiny and mysterious- looks gorgeous on your long nails!
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fife, I have to say the Frizzy Spots glitter is one of my all time favorite glitters! I hope you have a lovely evening too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. wow, Look all those beautiful sparkles!
    I loveee this manicure!

    The black polish looks great in combination with the silver details ;)
    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my dear friend ! that is wonderful combo silver mate with black and colorfull glitter ! i like it very much 1 this is total your style :-) so , so nice this time !

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing -- I love the outer space feel! Frizzy Spots looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig